Sunday, September 22, 2013

What I'm Wearing: Makeup #1

So I've decided to show you guys my current makeup routine. I tend to stick to a certain routine but recently it has switched up. Its really natural but this is more like everyday routine :D
What I'm Wearing: Makeup #1


FACE:

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector (Deep)- I tend to stick to a really light bb cream for my face
NYX Cosmetics Rouge Cream Blush (Hot Pink)- Just a little dab of this and its the cutest pop of colour on your cheeks
e.l.f. Studio Blush (Candid Coral)- I use this blush as a highlight . It was literally a bad buy turned great

EYES:

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- I use faint in my crease and venus as a highlight. Nice and simple just how I like it.
NYX Kohl Kajal Black Eyeliner- I use this simple liner to line my upper lash line, tightline and outer waterline
Volume Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara- My current go to mascara.

LIPS:

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- These are so moisturising and just perfect for everyday.


Leave a comment telling me what your current obsession <3Denisha
















No comments:

Post a Comment