Friday, March 21, 2014

Current Makeup Routine

Hey everyone! Though my makeup routine generally changes from time to time I've found myself wearing this same combo regularly. I tend to keep things neutral for everyday looks because they're just easier.


I first start off with a light foundation application and finish it off with a translucent powder. I then fill my brows with a dark brown eyeshadow and apply an eyeshadow primer to my lids. For my eyeshadow I use the light pink from the palette on my inner corner, the neutral brown on the rest of the lids and I put a matte brown eyeshadow on the outer corner and crease. I then line my top lash line with the black liquid liner (no cat eye included) a my bottom lash line with a brown liner and finish off my eyes with with mascara. For blush it tends to change daily but today I used a light coral shade. For lips I just apply some baby lips and I'm ready to head out the door.



I'm really obsessed with the brown eyeliner I used because I got it for such an affordable price and its so creamy and easy to apply and it last really long. Let me know if you want a quick review on it. Also Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now on my wishlist.
Let me know what your current makeup obsession is in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment