Monday, April 1, 2013

What I'm Lovin: March

Spring is in the air...... feel that fresh breeze. Also that mean pastels and florals are back is style (YAY!). For the month of March I've found many new pieces that I've been loving and I cant wait to share them with you. I also have a couple of beauty favourites that I've been loving this month so enjoy :D

FASHION:

High Waisted Shorts

Love Culture-$16

Love Culture-$17
I finally got a pair and I love them already. You could pair them with anything and make them dressy or casual. I have been wearing these everywhere and have had people stop me to ask where I got them .

Floral Wedges

Forever 21- $30
When I found these in my local mall I nearly died . These are the perfect combination of floral and shoes . I've worn them to the movies, dinner with my friends and their perfect for date night.

Lace Dress
H&M- $59
Come on these are must have for spring! I say invest in a really good one that you truly love because these will always be a must-have. Pair this with a denim jacket and converse to dress it down or add some heels and jewellery to dress it up.

Bustiers
Urban Outfitter- $49
Been pairing these with my high waisted shorts to the beach and just hanging out with my friends . The funky patter adds just a little bit of edge to my outfit which I'm all for.

High-Low Skirt
Forever 21 -$18
Been Pairing this with my crop top and heels when I feel a bit more dressy like for dinner and with sandals and a denim jacket when I want to dress it down like for chillin' with friends.

Beauty:

Maybelline Color Sensational Color Whisper Lipcolor -Cherry On Top 



Maybelline Color Whisper™ By Color Sensational® Cherry On Top
Target- $8
I have been wearing this colour everywhere. Its very buildable and not a scary as it looks in the tube. You can have it either nice and sheer or bold and dramatic.



Urban Decay Cosmetics Deluxe Eyeshadow Box
Ulta-$16

I bought this near the end of the month (as its only available online and shipping took forever) and have been using the colours fishnet, graffiti and peace kind of like liner on my lower lashes as a pop of colour . The colours are really bright and lasts all day which is perfect when your out in the hot spring sun .


Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fine Fragrance
Bali Mango Fine Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works- $14
I'm a sucker for anything with a mango scent in it ( Caribbean girl problems) and this scent is perfect for that. It has a slight sweet scent that i love. Its a very summer type scent and has me really excited for summer.



What were your favorites for march? . Leave a comment below as I'm always looking for new products to try out. :) <3 Denisha

2 comments:

  1. I definitely can't pull of the high waisted shorts...but I do find them adorable on others!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete