Monday, June 24, 2013

Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove Review



Recently I have been able to get my hands on the much raved about Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove. Honestly after hearing so much about it i was like I might as well get one. I must say i was quite happy that I did. Now this is coming from a girl who has been using her hands and baby shampoo for about 3 years but it thought it was time for me to treat my brushes a little bit more professionally . There are four colours to choose from but I went with the blue.

First Thought:
Honestly I was skeptical at first when ordering it because it looked like i was paying $35. for a rubber glove. Luckily my opinion was changed when it finally got my hands on it. Though it is rubber it is quite sturdy and would most lastly last you a long while. Also i do love the microfiber cloth on the inside to protect my hands.
                                                           
Using The Product:
The glove has two side one for eye brushes and one for face brushes. Each side has different textures for different steps while washing your brushes- Wash, Rinse,Refine,Shape- pretty straight forward. Don't worry though there are instructions on each step. I do really like the wash texture because I do find that it does get out all the makeup and give my brush a good wash. The rinse side however isn't really my favorite and I do end up rinsing the brush with my hands. Also I don't really find myself putting on the glove,I just rest it on the counter, because I do find it gets a better wash that way or maybe I'm just weird.

After Use:
My brushes were definitely clean and that I was happy about. I do really like this product for the thorough clean it gives my brushes. I am definitely switching in methods because I do think it does a better job than just your hands.. The price might be a high for some but you will be happy with your purchase. Less bacteria on your brushes means less breakouts on your face. So I do recommend this product for someone who wants to take better care of their brushes especially if they are high-end.

                                      Sigma Spa™ Brush Cleaning Glove
Leave a comment if you also tried this product and what were your thoughts :)<3 Denisha

No comments:

Post a Comment